"IDW Publishing proudly presents Stan Sakai’s 2020 Eisner and Ringo! Award-Winning Usagi Yojimbo Grasscutter Artist Select, a massive 464 page 9” x 13” tome that collects two of the most beloved Usagi Yojimbo stories. Grasscutter was originally published in Usagi Yojimbo#13 – 22 (and won the prestigious Eisner award in 1999 for “Best Serialized Story”), followed by Grasscutter II, which was published in issues #39 – 45. They are both presented here for the first time in one volume. Each page of Stan Sakai’s beautiful narrative has been scanned from the original art, courtesy of the artist’s personal archives, in the same manner as the multi-Eisner award-winning Artist’s Edition series from IDW. \n \nThe cover features a lovely dust jacket that showcases a beautiful new watercolor painting by Stan, created especially for this project. Finally, the book comes in a beautifully designed silver foil-stamped slipcase." There is a Limited selection of 50 copies available with a Full Body Sketch by Stan Sakai, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity (COA)!
- Limited to 999 oversized 9″ x 13″ copies
- Limit of 50 with a Full Body Sketch by Stan Sakai, along with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Limited-edition, custom-designed, slipcase
- Hand-signed by Stan Sakai and individually numbered
- Won the 2020 Eisner for “Best Archival Collection/Project – Comic Books”